Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OCCULTandMYSTICISM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OCCULTandMYSTICISM > Topics

Subject: Dreams and their interpretatin
Replies: 2 Views: 687

kru4reel 2.03.08 - 07:03pm
''A dream is the royal road to the subconscious''.
See if i can help translate the true meaning of ur dreams. Wot warnings or advice ru currently blind 2? *

emaya 11.03.08 - 02:26pm
I Have Had Dream I Rember Since 12yrs.old They Seem To Have Come True.alot Of Them Had To Do With Satanism,i Wasnt Even Aware Of Anything To Do Wth Satanism,describes Things Like It Wanted Me To Be Told.lately Some Of Them Were Stockmarket Related,and Came True.then Judgement On What Seems To Be American Govnt.i Walking In Desert Whitehouse There,then Sidewalk Cascadedby Gods And Goddesses With The Venus Demilo Centrd Out.then Another Image Of 7 Sheaves Will Fall Before Something Happens.with Reference To Myself And The World.i Should Keep Track Of These. *

kru4reel 11.03.08 - 06:42pm
Its hard 2 Explain, but dreams are not Usually wot they appear. The surroundings and characters r ''often'' from ur own personal memory. It is the theme and ur reaction that helps define its meaning and purpose. This is an extremely complicated topic, with little ''known facts''. I recommend u conduct ur own research if u want 2 know the exact message, as detail is essential, as u'll soon discover

* OCCULTandMYSTICISM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OCCULTandMYSTICISM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits